Watch Recorded Webinar - Establishing A New Zealand Trust
New Zealand Foreign Trusts have many advantages and are typically used for the efficient holding of wealth, asset protection and succession planning.
This webinar will focus on the practical aspects of establishing a New Zealand Foreign Trust, including:
- An overview of the trust documentation required;
- The appointment of a trust protector;
- The effect of a letter of wishes;
- Vesting assets into the trust;
- Trustee obligations and meetings; and
- Winding up of the trust.
To learn more about the New Zealand Foreign Trust, please complete the below form to watch the recorded webinar.