Webinar Held: Thursday 27 November 2014
Date: Thursday, 27 November 2014
Duration: 15 minutes
Presenter: Brian Frawley
Brian Frawley manages the tax department in our Dublin office.
Who Should Watch?
The webinar is designed for Fiduciaries, Tax Specialists, Lawyers, Accountants, Private Bankers, and all Professional Advisors who are interested in international tax planning opportunities.
Internet connection and speaker for audio.
Ireland is a very attractive holding company location.
This webinar details the benefits of Irish Holding Companies, which include:
- Favourable tax treatment of dividend income;
- No Withholding Tax on dividends from Irish Holding Companies to EU / tax treaty countries;
- No Capital Gains Tax on disposal of shareholdings in subsidiaries;
- No Thin Capitalisation and CFC rules; and
- Tax deductions for interest on borrowings.
To learn more about the tax benefits of an Irish Holding Company structure, please complete the below form to watch our recorded webinar.