Date Held: Thursday 25 June 2015
Duration: 15 minutes
Presenter: Mark Wood
Mark Wood is a Supervisor in our London office, having joined Pearse Trust as part of our Graduate Programme in September 2009.
Who Should Watch?
The webinar is designed for Fiduciaries, Tax Specialists, Lawyers, Accountants, Private Bankers, and all Professional Advisors who are interested in international tax planning opportunities.
Internet connection and computer speakers for audio.
Check your compatibility with our software here.
This webinar provides a general overview of issues relevant to the incorporation and annual compliance of Canadian LLPs, such as the following:
To learn more about the Canadian Limited Liability Partnership, please complete the below form to watch our recorded webinar.
- Benefits of using the Canadian LLP;
- Working Examples of the Canadian LLP;
- Accounting Requirements of the Canadian LLP;
- Tax Requirements of the Canadian LLP; and
- Annual Statutory Requirements of the Canadian LLP.